RadarisWill not suffer any legal consequences for sharing people's private information, because the collected data is legal. However, if you find your own information on such websites and want to protect your privacy, you can delete the information related to yourself.
To delete your information from Radaris, first use its public records to find yourself, and then verify, the specific steps are as follows:
- Visit Radaris
- Use the text box to search for yourself
- Select on the resultFull Profile
- chooseBackground Check & Contact Info(Background check and contact information) Button next to the small arrow and selectControl Info.
- choose Control information.
- Login to delete data.
- Enter the real name verification in the space, and enter the phone number at the same time, and then clickSend code.
If you have logged in to Radaris in the past and deleted your information, you will not see this page because your identity has been verified. Skip to step 10.
- After entering the verification code received, please enter the verification code on their website, and then clickSubmit.
- chooseView Profile.
- Select again from the small menuControl Info.
- chooseManage Info.
- Next to your profile, selectDelete specific records.
- Scroll through the list of records and tick the checkboxes next to everything you want to delete from Radaris.
- Scroll to the very bottom and select Delete selected record.