First search your own records in TruthFinder, and you will receive an email confirming the removal of your information from TruthFinder.
- 1 How to delete your own information on Truthfinder
- 2 TruthFinder Exit FAQ
- 2.0.1 How did Truthfinder get its people reporting data?
- 2.0.2 If I opt out, can I still use TruthFinder?
- 2.0.3 How soon will my data be deleted?
- 2.0.4 Will people see my records after I opt out?
- 2.0.5 If I have multiple reports in the Truthfinder database, can I delete them all?
- 2.0.6 Can a removal request be mailed?
- 2.0.7 How do I stop receiving push notifications from Truthfinder?
How to delete your own information on Truthfinder
Proceed as follows:
- Open the TruthFinder exit page.
- Answer whether you have ever been a customer. Is it true that Truthfinder customers delete their information; if you don’t have a TruthFinder account, please click NO.
- If answer YES, Please log in, otherwise please fill in the form.
- Select next to REMOVE THIS RECORD. If you need to narrow the results, use advanced search functions and sorting tools.
- Open the email address provided to TruthFinder before, select Confirm Email.
TruthFinder Exit FAQ
How did Truthfinder get its people reporting data?
TruthFinder generates reports by collecting data from local, state, federal and independent sources, then compiling the data and putting it on a website for users to easily view these public records.
If I opt out, can I still use TruthFinder?
Opting out will not prevent you from creating a TruthFinder account. Because you may still be a member, you can still search all available records in the Truthfinder database. However, the contents of the TruthFinder report cannot be viewed.
How soon will my data be deleted?
TruthFinder deletes information approximately 48 hours after it receives your opt-out request.
Will people see my records after I opt out?
Others cannot see your background report on TruthFinder, however, TruthFinder can only delete public records that appear on their own website.
If I have multiple reports in the Truthfinder database, can I delete them all?
Can. However, a separate request is submitted for each report that is removed.
Can a removal request be mailed?
Yes, the mailing address is as follows:
How do I stop receiving push notifications from Truthfinder?
If you want to stop receiving notifications from TruthFinder on your computer, phone or tablet, it's easy to unsubscribe.Just click here and select "unsubscribe".