PeopleFinders is a DaaS (Data as a Service) provider founded in 1998 in Sacramento, California. It can help you perform various types ofOnline background check, just name, phone number or address. PeopleFinders is owned by Confi-Chek Inc., which also offers services such as MyRelatives.
PeopleFinder has access to 43 billion records, a database so large that it can find almost all of anyone's data. According to user reviews, the most interesting is to use PeopleFinders to retrieve your own information and see how much information you have exposed on the Internet.
PeopleFinders haveSeveral different pricing optionswithFree trial version. Depending on the plan selected, you can conduct one background check, or select memberships for unlimited search investigations, such as a People Search Membership or a Background Report Membership.
The company is listed on the BBB (Better Business Bureau) websiteA+ rating.In addition, also hasStrong customer support service, and numerous customer reviews on PeopleFinders confirm that the company is worth considering.
- 1 Types of background checks offered by PeopleFinders
- 2 main feature
- 3 Plans and Pricing
- 4 How to Use PeopleFinder for Background Checks
- 5 Reviews and Online Reputation
- 6 PeopleFinders Alternative/Similar
Types of background checks offered by PeopleFinders
PeopleFinder has access to 43 billion records. With such a huge database, it is almost impossible for one person to get any results. According to user reviews, the best part is that it only takes a few minutes to retrieve your own information.
People and Public Records Search
If you want to find out about someone, just type that person's name in the PeopleFinders search barname and location, then click the Search button.
Once a list of people matching the query pops up, you can identify the person by including the person's alias, property record, or relativeRefine your search.
Once you've found the person you're looking for, just click the green button below their name and view their details, and the background check service will compile a comprehensive report in seconds.
People Search Tool allows viewing PeopleFindersAny information found through a public search.
Various search reports can be formed:
- Search report with personal contact details, aliases, age and relatives
- Background reports including all birth and death records, property records and bankruptcy
- Criminal Inspection Report
If you enter an address in the search field,PeopleFinders can generate all the information about the people who live there, including the year the home was built, the size of the home, the number of rooms, and the most recent estimated value of the property.
If you want to get the full details of the owner, you can get it for a feefull report, which will include information about the propertyother information, including its phone number, structure record, etc.
Criminal record and background check searches
If you want to do a background check or look at someone's criminal record, you can use the search fieldEnter name and city of residence, which provides a complete list of people with the same/similar names who live in the city.
Again, this search comes with additional information like aliases, age, and relatives to help you pick the right person. Once you find the person you're looking for, you can pay ($0.95) for a copyfull report, which includes all police records, court records, arrests, sentences and liens, search warrants, property records, marriage and divorce records, and contact information for this person.
Here are the three key features users love the most, according to PeopleFinders reviews:
Reverse phone lookup
PeopleFinders provides reverse phone lookup services. If you are the victim of a harassing phone call, you can use PeopleFinder to find out all the information about that number based on the phone number.
A reverse phone check is done in the same way as a name, address and background check. The report revealed the identity of the phone number owner, the address, whether the call was made from a landline or mobile phone, the carrier's name, and whether the number was valid.
It can also be used as an identity and address verification check. Once the offending parties are identified, action can be taken against them.
Sign out (delete own information)
If you do a background check on yourself, you may see what you don't like what you see. If you find some information on the platform is not conducive to yourself, you can choose to opt out of the service. thisProcessvery simple.
- Use your full name and state to check yourself.
- Find a listing with your name on the page, but don't click on it.
- Open people.finder.com/optout.php in another tab.
- Under the "Reason for Removal" heading, click "General Privacy Concerns."
- Enter the information on the checklist. If contact details are missing, please provide your current contact details.
- Enter the verification code and click "Remove Me" to delete your profile.
on the company page PeopleFinders opt-out review says, the opt-out option is one of the best features of the service.
For those unsure whether to use PeopleFinders, the platform offers3-day trial for $0.95. In this release, people search and reverse phone lookup features are accessible. If you want to access additional features, you will need to upgrade to a pricing plan.
According to reviews of the PeopleFinders mobile app, while PeopleFinders has a comfortable interface, it doesn't have any mobile apps, and its background reports don't contain social media information or employment records.
Plans and Pricing
|PeopleFinders Membership||Address, phone number, contact details, age||$24.95 per month|
|PeopleFinders Premium Member||Contact information, property records, misdemeanor information, public records, assets, bankruptcy and criminal records||$29.95 per month|
|PeopleFinders Enterprise Solutions||1,000 to 5,000 reports per month||diverse|
Personal reporting options
- Reverse Phone Lookup – $1 to $1.95
- Background Check – $39.95
- Report Download – $0.50
How to Use PeopleFinder for Background Checks
- Postal Code/Area Code
- phone number
To use the platform, you first need:
- register:For convenience, PeopleFinders offers third-party login via Google or Facebook. You can then create an account on the platform.
- Log in:After creating an account, log in.
- search:To search, simply enter the person's name and location in the search field.
- Review: PeopleFinders will then list people with similar names in the same location. It will also include additional information such as aliases, age, relatives or other relevant information. You can find the person you are looking for based on these.
- View the report:To access this person's complete information, the full report can be downloaded.
Based on PeopleFinders background check screening, $0.50 per report is required.
- Access information from 43 billion public documents
- Get more reports by signing up for a monthly plan
- High accuracy and reliability of information
- Found too much unwanted information about distant relatives
- Cancellation needs to be done by contacting the customer service team
- not always in chronological order
Reviews and Online Reputation
PeopleFinders reviews of the BBB are generally very positive, and itsRated A+. itCustomer rating on Trustpilot is 4.8 , rated on BackgroundChecks.org as4.8.
Spokeo's minimalist interface is super user-friendly, fast and easy to use, offers unlimited background filters to find out someone's whereabouts, wealth data, criminal records, family information, phone numbers, and uses filters to improve accuracy , you can also get family reunion through family search, as well as good customer service
Truthfinder is a simple and thorough background check andpublic records lookupsolution, start the search with various parameters, or even usedeep network scan, providing someone's crime report, dating profile, property, and even their family tree.
Intelius provides a daily update record service that can be accessed throughphone number, name, address, use smart filters to narrow your search results, and find out the person's detailed criminal history, online activity, possible relatives, and more, all with a money-back guarantee.
Instant Checkmate is also a relatively well-known background check website that provides publicly available information about individuals. This includes emails, phone numbers, social media pages, criminal records, and more. The heavy lifting of searching and finding can be done with a simple single search without even knowing someone's name.