Most people finding sites are free to use, these are also professional people search engines. This kind of person-finding site can not only find information about acquaintances and strangers, but also check yourself , and see what traces you have left on the Internet.
With this free people search engines, you can basically find all kinds of data about someone: full name, list of relatives, phone numbers, email addresses, Internet usernames, work history, friends, and more.
Free Ways & Resources to Find People
The reason why people can get basic information about various people through this kind of person tracing website is because the data of these people has been kept in public records, but they just don't know this.
If someone has left traces online (such as web chatting, registering on a website, posting, etc.), any of the resources in this article will track those traces and even mine all kinds of in-depth information.
However, if the person don't use internet, the person's information may not easily appear in search results.
Of course, these people-searching sites also offer paid services. The benefits: all of someone's information is instantly available on one website.
1. Find people through Google search
Google is one of the best ways to find people quickly and for free. It can almost find all kinds of valuable information, but it is time-consuming and labor-intensive.
- How to use Google to find people online: How to use the world's most powerful search engine to find people.
- Top 10 Search Tips: Learn the general techniques for searching that you need to find names and addresses.
- List of the best search engines: Google is not the only search engine that can find people. If Google’s results are not helpful, use other search engines.
2. Find people through professional websites
These people-finding sites can quickly search basic information about people: address, phone number, name, and email (depending on what the person you're looking for is published or shared online).
- Truthfinder: one of the largest professional search sites, not only to find basic information about people, but also to form this informationreport, get a comprehensive view of all aspects of someone.
- Intelius: Professionals search the website, not only can find people by name, but also support reverse address and reverse phone number query.
- TruePeopleSearch: One of the free people search tools to find people by name, phone number and address with various details such as email address, associated names, possible relatives and colleagues, etc.
- ZabaSearch: A free professional website for searching person information by name, physical address or phone number. For details, see How to use ZabaSearch to find someone
- Family Tree Now: Free website launched in 2014, no registration required, free access to population Census records, birth records, death records and occupant information. (What kind of website is this)
- Your Family: Founded in 1996, it is used to find missing family members and study family history .
- FamilySearch.org: One of the largest family and genealogical record databases on the Internet.
- Facebook: Actually, many people don’t know Facebook is also a good way to find people on the Internet, you can find people you know or have known, friends of friends, and even strangers, and And get in touch with these people.
- PeekYou: Find someone by username or phone number, verify their age, and determine the online status of someone.
Reverse address lookup: Find all information associated with a specific address
3. Find people through phone directory
In most cases, using a professional phone directory website to search for phone numbers (whether it is a company or a residence), you can get more accurate personal information results.
- Whitepages: Search by first name and last name to find a phone number, or reverse search for the phone Number to see who owns the phone number.
- FastPeopleSearch: Use this website to perform a quick people search by name, phone or address, and you can find certain details and others, such as whether the person is married, where they lived in the past, past phone numbers, birthdays, email addresses, etc.
- DexKnows: Search the company phone list.
- Although Google is not part of the phone directory, using Google to find phone numbers is very convenient and effective. You can also use Google as a reverse number lookup tool: know a phone number, check who the owner of the phone is, or who is using the phone number.
4. Find People through Death and Obituary Information
If an old friends hasn’t contacted for a long time, whether he/she has passed away, then use obituaries to find such personnel information.
However, find obituaries information on the Internet may not be very convenient, because they are generally issued by newspapers to publish, and not all of them are uploaded to the Internet. The following website will accurately find the required information.
- Ancestry.com: This is one of the largest family history databases on the Internet, but it must Pay to find information.
- ObitCentral: This is an obituary database for obituaries and graveyard searches.
- New York Times Obituaries Page: The obituaries information on this site dates back to the 1800s .
5. Find People through Business Information
Most companies provide a lot of data, such as phone numbers, addresses, and even the resumes of board members.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is composed of millions of professionals from all over the world, representing dozens of industries.
- Inter800.com: Through this site Find out who owns the 800 number.
- Superpages: Search for U.S. companies.
- US Securities and Exchange: find the company’s income information, including salary and holdings share information.
- Not everyone’s information can be found: If you want to find someone online, especially have no news for many years, and the person doesn't usually visit the internet, you need a little patience to find such a person.
- Information is public: Any information found on the Internet is public in nature, because public databases, directories, blogs, forums, message boards, etc. store this information. However, the search people site can integrate these pieces of information together, just like a jigsaw puzzle, and describe the whole profile of someone.
- Appropriate paid investigations: Some people-hunting websites provide detailed background investigations for "one-time fees" (the cost is very small and almost negligible), which is very valuable. You should be good at and make full use of these network resources.